“It is likely I will die next to a pile of things I was meaning to read.”
– L E M O N Y S N I C K E T
LGBTQ+ MUST READS
- WILL GRAYSON, WILL GRAYSON
- This book was a great read! I read it at a time when I needed it the most. I would probably reread it in a heartbeat.
- I read this in college, but it takes place in a high school setting–not a big deal, but I was ready to get out of that drama. But to dip my toes back into a semi-realistic story that takes place in high school was rewarding. Plus, the way these authors piece it together is phenomenal.
- I rate it an 7.5.
- MORE HAPPY THAN NOT
- My all time favorite gay book. I have several–as we know–but this one hits me in a spot that I never knew could be struck! The main character is one of a kind. I felt for him, needed him to feel better and just keep going. I wanted to hold him.
- Call me bias, but I actually got to meet the author. He was genuine and kind and I fell in love with his smile, charm and height. He’s a tall man. Ily, Adam Silvera.
- I rate it an 9.